dimanche 31 janvier 2010

IPhone Baby born

Last week, This article found in "The Sun" particualarly caught my attention and I defenitely wanted to share it with my blog's readers.

First, when I saw the title, I really thought that this article was about creating a new "buzzz" among the other on the net. Then I really undersatood the point and what it was all about. Actually, it relates the life of a couple that have had their first child born thanks to an IPhone application. Yes, this is real!!! The concerned couple have been trying for almost 4 years until Lena (the mother) discovered the app that she thought was her last chance. This event really shows to what extent Apple uses scientific rules to help people. However, it looks like a weird picture: "born thanks to the Iphone". Giving birth through the use of technology is all but surprising but it is more and more accessible to individuals. that might constitute a potential danger for those who could think they could switch the doctor appointment to the benefit of IPhones' medical applications and care by their own whenever they have a trouble without personnalized services....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire